Saturday, January 12, 2013

January Photo Dump and STANDING

It's been a crazy week here in Atlanta.  Sam is out of town for work for another week, so Andrew and I have been hanging out by ourselves.  We've been trying to fill the days with fun stuff to do, like going to baby classes, story time at the library, and the aquarium.  Unfortunately, that means that I don't always have a free hand to take cute pictures to share with you.  

Whenever Sam is away, I do my best to send him cute and funny pictures of Buddy throughout the day.  It makes him happy to be a part of what we're doing, even if he's on the opposite side of the country.  Here are a few pictures and videos I've sent to Sam over the past week or so.


Andrew playing with a new toy from Aunt Shannon and Uncle Dave, and his cousins Ben, Chris, and Nate.  
The other morning, Andrew woke up before I had a chance to get ready for the day.  I put him on my bed and played a Baby Einstein to keep him happy while I got dressed.  Well, apparently he just wanted to be in our bed instead.  He passed out for another twenty minutes!
Andrew and I went to a benefit for a friend last week at a local pizza place.  He is getting to the age where he'll sit nicely at the table, as long as you have a full stash of Cheerios.  There is nothing this kid won't do for a Cheerio. . . . 
Just hamming up in the bath, his favorite place to be.  



 Andrew making funny faces during dinner. 

And a new development, as of today, is that Andrew is standing all by himself!  He's been doing it for 10-15 seconds at a time before he sits back down, but he's getting a lot more stable!  Again, because I'm all by myself this week, I'm having a hard time getting a good video.  I'm too busy making sure he doesn't fall and hurt himself to pull out my camera and start filming.  This is the best I could get today, but I'm sure there will be many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment