Saturday, June 9, 2012

Photos from the Week

Andrew and I went to a movie earlier this week.  AMC movies has a "Bring Your Baby Matinee" once a month where they sponsor a baby-friendly showing of a new release.  They keep the lights up and turn the sound down low so the babies don't get scared.  It was kind of liberating to be in a place where nobody cares if your baby starts crying.  There were babies screaming, moms breast-feeding, and all sorts of other chaos in the theater and it didn't bother me a bit.  I will say, however, that Andrew was the best behaved baby out of all of them.  He hardly made a peep during the two hour movie!


Sam and I figure that Andrew will probably need glasses.  I mean, we both have pretty cruddy eyesight, so it's probably inevitable.  I think we'll be okay though. . . . . he looks super cute in glasses!



And just a few photos from bath time.  He usually loves his baths, but lately he's been getting a little too relaxed in them.  It's all fun and games until somebody poops in the tub.  Now we try and time his baths around his dirty diapers to keep that from happening.  Really, it's not fun for either of us.




No comments:

Post a Comment