Friday, June 1, 2012

Mommy's Birthday


This little stinker is what I woke up to the other day.  He also had a birthday balloon and card attached to his Rock'n'Play (where he sleeps).  Sure, he was crying and had a full diaper, but he wanted to wish me a happy birthday anyway.

I had a fantastic birthday with friends, Sam, and Andrew.  We all went out to our favorite Latin restaurant followed by some frozen yogurt.  We're very lucky to have friends who love Andrew as much as we do.  We're not the types of people to sit around at home now that we're parents, but sometimes it can be hard to socialize with a baby.  So far, that's not been the case with us.  I think most people would get upset if we showed up without him.

On an amazing note, Andrew slept almost seven hours straight last night!  On a good night, we can get a five hour stretch out of him, so this was quite the surprise!  I hope it continues. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment