Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Andrew's Memphis Weekend

Andrew took a trip to Memphis this past weekend to go to a wedding and visit some family.

Emily drove up from Atlanta to Memphis alone with Andrew on Thursday.  While it was a long drive, Andrew did much better than we expected...sleeping some of the way.  Sam and Emily drove back to Atlanta on Monday with Andrew.  Yet again, he did pretty well, and we made only two stops along the way.

Okay...we know you just want the pictures!

Drying off after my bath!

Hanging out with my Granddaddy Sam!
Saying hi to Grandmommy Tonya!
Meeting my Aunt Noell!

Looking adorable with my little hat.  In fact, I'm Captain Adorable.

Sam, Emily, and Andrew just before the wedding.

Sam and Andrew at the reception.

Hanging out at the pool the day after the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment