Monday, May 14, 2012

My Evening in Photos

Bath time for Andrew.  He's come a long way in the past month.  He seems to really like them these days.  I have to make the water hotter than recommended and fill the level higher than recommended.  When I do this, he could sit in the water and play all day.  (Photo edited for Buddy modesty)


Unfortunately, he doesn't like when he has to get out.  He screams and cries because he gets really cold.  I dry him off as fast as I can, then wrap him in a new, dry towel and blanket.  We spend some time cuddling and everything is well in the world again.  I even throw a cloth diaper between his legs in case of any accidents, but I like to try and give him a few minutes of diaper-free time.  

It didn't work.  He peed on me.  And this is what wasn't absorbed by the cloth diaper, towel, and blanket.  That kid has impressive bladder capacity.


I put a diaper on him and wrapped him up in a new, dry blanket.  He and I had a little chat about what he did to me.  This photo is him thinking long and hard about his actions.   


He must have been okay with his decisions because as soon as I got him dressed, he passed out.  I'm glad to know that his guilt isn't going to keep him up at night.


No comments:

Post a Comment