Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Andrew's Favorite Pasttime

Andrew loves to read.  Well, at least he loves flipping through books.  The photo below is a common sight in the mornings or after a bath when we play in his room.


Andrew has dozens of books, which sit on a bookshelf until he makes the mess seen in the photo above.


But, now here is the interesting part.  Often, Andrew picks a book out and brings it to us so that we can read it to him.  It is almost always one of two books, "Good Night I Love You" or "Moo Baa La La La".

I tried an experiment this evening, and placed "Moo Baa La La La" in the bookshelf above in several different locations. I also mixed it in with the books that were strewn about the floor.  He always found it and brought it back to me.  You can see below him setting it on my lap so that I can read it to him.

I think it's pretty amazing that a 15-month old can repeatedly find the same book.




No comments:

Post a Comment